Exciting moment of doing Quiz test
That was the bad day of my life. Last Sunday, I had Quiz test on 1
p.m. but I didn’t know that the teacher moved the time.
In the moment, I was my house in Samutsongkhram. I called my friend at 10 a.m. She told me that the Quiz test moved the time being on 11 a.m. I was very shock. And the teacher is very punctual. I afraid I won’t be in time.
In the moment, I was my house in Samutsongkhram. I called my friend at 10 a.m. She told me that the Quiz test moved the time being on 11 a.m. I was very shock. And the teacher is very punctual. I afraid I won’t be in time.
I
decided that my parents took me go to Nakhon Pathom. On the other hand, I afraid
if my parents come to my apartment, they will know that I take my boyfriend to
the room. It was quite risky.
On
the way, I got red lights all around. It made my heart beat very fast. I was so
stress out. Not only I was late, but I didn’t have uniform. My
apartment was too far. So I dropped by my friend’s house near university to borrow her uniform and dressed in the car.
Finally,
I arrived at 11.20 am, I was allowed to get into the examination room. I was
very surprised and glad. After I had finished, my parents went to the apartment.
My heart beat very fast again. But fortunately, they didn’t get in my room.
I
was relieved that I could pass everything well. From that experience, I learned that the time is very important. I will use my time wisely. Whatever I do anything, I will check carefully.
Your story have wrong words a little bit. Why did I read your story, laugh? lol
ReplyDeleteYour score 8 points.
That’s nice. I give you 9 points.
ReplyDeleteI like this story And I will tell your mom hahaha your score 10 point
ReplyDeleteyour story is very interesting you score 10 point.
ReplyDelete