My friends.
This
photo was taken when we were a freshy students. We went to Big C to buy a gifts for senior.
Kullabut is on the far right. He is of average height with muscular body. He is sociable and friendly. He loves doing activities and making friends. Because of these, make him always fall in love with a smart guy, but he is broken heart too. So he likes making merit. He goes to the temple every week.
Next to him is Kanokwan. She is attractive person. She has big eye and oval face. In this photo, she was fat, but now she is very slender. She goes to fitness every day. She is good at dancing and singing a song. She has won singing contest last 3 years. And she will apply for singing contest (the voice) this year.
Sudarat is slim girl who is wearing braces. She is creative friend. She has made the handmade earings to buy on Instagram in summer. She enjoys reading entertain news of Superstar and celebrity. When I want to know some news, I can ask her. In addition, she like cooking a strange menu such as fried a rambutans and paper flowers.
And these is my friends. When I have problem, they always help me. I love them.
Kullabut is on the far right. He is of average height with muscular body. He is sociable and friendly. He loves doing activities and making friends. Because of these, make him always fall in love with a smart guy, but he is broken heart too. So he likes making merit. He goes to the temple every week.
Next to him is Kanokwan. She is attractive person. She has big eye and oval face. In this photo, she was fat, but now she is very slender. She goes to fitness every day. She is good at dancing and singing a song. She has won singing contest last 3 years. And she will apply for singing contest (the voice) this year.
Sudarat is slim girl who is wearing braces. She is creative friend. She has made the handmade earings to buy on Instagram in summer. She enjoys reading entertain news of Superstar and celebrity. When I want to know some news, I can ask her. In addition, she like cooking a strange menu such as fried a rambutans and paper flowers.
And these is my friends. When I have problem, they always help me. I love them.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat’s nice. I give you 10 points.
ReplyDeleteBut now you veryyyyy fat hahaha I like this picture your score 10 point
ReplyDeleteyour story is very interesting you score 10 point.
ReplyDeleteThat's great. Your score 10 points.
ReplyDelete